Example for Restaurant and Bar Compliance
- Face masks available for both employees and patrons who lack them.
- Hand sanitizer conveniently located for employees and customers.
- All new employees tested within 3 days of starting work.
- Any employee that has symptoms related to Covid is tested before they can come back to work. (Includes vaccinated and un-unvaccinated employees).
Go to Covid19 symptoms checklist – below.
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle or Body Aches
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
All existing and new employees must show evidence of vaccination on file-if they say they have been vaccinated.
All employees who DO NOT have evidence of vaccination on file must be tested every 2 weeks.
Vaccinated Employee Checklist
- Vaccination record on file
- Face masks required indoor and outdoor.
Facility Checklist – Current Guidelines YELLOW – Minimal-Tier 4
- Only 50% occupancy for inside dining
- No restriction for outside dining
- Mask required except when eating.
- Hand sanitizer located near entrance, in bathrooms, in kitchen area and at checkout.
- Environmental testing for Covid in designated areas of frequent touching by employees and customers.
- Main entry door tested weekly
- Must wear masks.
- Counted in 50% occupancy limit.